CouldYou? designs high touch, tailored immersion experiences to Mozambique, Africa. Rather than present a one-size-fits-all approach to impacting poverty, the CouldYou? Immersion Experience combines powerful experiences with uniquely guided personal attention. Several times a year, CouldYou? takes a group of up to seven individuals to experience Mozambique from all aspects. Some trips are focused on a specific initiative, while others provide a more general immersion opportunity.
Participants are carefully pre-screened and hand-selected in advance to create an optimally diverse traveling team. In Mozambique, participants are guided through an intense multi-day immersion, experiencing everything from life in a local village to meeting with key members of the local community—and ending each day with a debrief. Because of CouldYou?’s deep relationships and experience in Mozambique, participants will have the opportunity to meet with people at some of the highest levels in government, non-governmental organizations, the private sector, and villages.
At the end of the immersion experience, the group typically convenes at a luxury beach resort for two days to debrief together and consider future plans. Anyone interested in extending their stay for a two day luxury safari in South Africa, can do so for an additional cost.
While each immersion experience is tailored to the participants and purpose, some common elements of the program include:
- Individual consultation by a CouldYou? advisor to assess participant needs and expectations
- A one-hour consultation with a life coach in advance of the trip in order to discuss and uncover participant’s unique skills and passions
- Multiple days of immersion (typically six) of intense guided experience including tailored meetings with local individuals
- Consultation and coaching during the immersion period
- The trip ends in a debrief, done at a beautiful luxury safari camp in South Africa for 1-2 nights.
- Networking both during the trip and afterwards through CouldYou? alumni events and ongoing support through a network of experts in various fields
The CouldYou? Immersion Experience is currently priced at $5,000, excluding airfare. $2,500 of the cost is tax deductible.